CANNABISCULTURE – Are you looking for other ways to enjoy cannabis aside from your usual weed products? Why not try to infuse cannabis in your warm bath? Nothing beats soaking in a warm and relaxing bath after a long tiring day at work.
Weed products are now made more available through legal cannabis stores in most states. Cannabis users can now enjoy its many relaxing benefits following the legalization of recreational marijuana.
A warm bath is known to relax tense muscles and melt away your tension. Bring the relaxation level of a hot bath to a higher level by infusing weed products in your daily soak which you can buy from a cannabis dispensary. There is no need to buy cannabis bath bombs to enjoy a therapeutic bath at your home. We will share with you how to make one from the comforts of your own home.
Do-It-Yourself Cannabis Bath Bomb
Creating your own cannabis-infused bath bombs is a fun DIY activity. It will also make your bathing experience more enjoyable and beneficial.
We know you are excited. Here are the things that you should gather before you can make your own relaxing and soothing bath bomb.
- Bath bomb molds
- 1.5 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon essential oil
- ¼ teaspoon CBD infused tincture or oil
- 1 teaspoon food color powder
- 4 oz. of baking soda
- 2 oz. of Epsom Salt
- 2 oz. of corn starch
- 2 oz. of citric acid
The steps are relatively simple. You will be enjoying your cannabis bath in no time at all.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Leave out the food color powder. Use a metal whisk to mix your ingredients.
- Pour all the liquid ingredients in a small glass.
- Pour the liquid mixture on your dry ingredients slowly while mixing them using a whisk. Mix them slowly to minimize bubbling.
- Stir the mixture completely until the texture feels like damp sand. You should be able to pinch the mixture into one large piece. Add a couple of drops of water while stirring if the mixture is not damp enough.
- Once the mixture has the right consistency, mix in your food color powder.
- Open your bomb mold and fill each half. Try to pack in lightly.
- Sprinkle more of your bath bomb mixture over each side. Doing so will help the two sides stick together.
- Push the two halves of your bath bomb together. Hold them tightly for a few seconds, then take one side off.
- Place your cannabis bath bombs in a safe and dry place. Leave it for 20 minutes, then remove the other mold off.
- If your bath bomb falls or breaks, just pack re-do the packing process.
- Leave your finished cannabis-infused bath bombs on a dry countertop. Leave it overnight where it won’t be touched.
- Once completely stiff, your cannabis-infused bath bombs are ready to use.
Will Your Cannabis-Infused Bath Bomb Get You High?
If you are worried that you will get high after your bath time, then you have nothing to worry about. Marijuana-infused bath bombs will also not get you in trouble during a drug test. The oils and extracts used in creating these bath bombs do not contain THC, the psychoactive substance found in weed products.
CBD is another beneficial substance found in weed products. It will not get you intoxicated, but will rather offer you relaxation and relief from stress. Your body and mind will thank you for the many benefits you will reap from your cannabis bath.
Benefits of a Cannabis-Infused Bath Bomb
If you still need convincing to try a cannabis bath, here are some of its benefits:
- It relaxes sore muscles and joints.
- It calms your jittery nerves.
- It helps soothe your overworked mind.
- It is entirely safe and natural.
- It is affordable and easy to do.
The next time you make your next batch of cannabis-infused bath bombs, you can try to experiment with new scents and colors. This wonderful creation will surely make your bath time more pleasing and more satisfying.